DMCA Compliance Notice for SeriesCentral.com
SeriesCentral.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We respect intellectual property rights and are committed to addressing any copyright infringement issues promptly and appropriately.
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on SeriesCentral.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, please provide a written communication that includes the following information. Kindly note that misrepresenting information may result in legal consequences, including liability for damages and attorneys’ fees. We recommend seeking legal advice from an attorney before proceeding.
Infringement Claim Requirements:
- Provide evidence of your authorization to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose rights have allegedly been infringed.
- Include sufficient contact information, including a valid email address, so that we can reach you to discuss the matter further.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including at least one search term under which the material appears in SeriesCentral.com search results.
- State that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Declare that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose rights are allegedly being infringed.
- The notice must be signed by the authorized person acting on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send the infringement notice to: email@example.com
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Sending the infringement notice to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite the process and may result in a delayed response due to improper filing of the complaint.
We take copyright infringement seriously and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws to address any valid claims. Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a respectful and lawful online environment.